We are pleased to invite you to participate in the Fifth International Workshop Applied Methods of Statistical Analysis. Statistical Computation and Simulation - AMSA'2019.
The workshop will be held on 18–20 September, 2019 in Novosibirsk, Russia.
The Book of Proceedings of the Workshop is indexed in Scopus.
Within the framework of AMSA'2019, the XVII International Symposium on Nonparametric Methods in Cybernetics and System Analysis will be held.
The topics of AMSA'2019 include, but not limited to the followings:
- Nonparametric and robust statistical methods in cybernetics
- Multidimensional stochastic processes modeling and identification
- Control under incomplete information
- Decision making
- Monte Carlo method in problems of applied statistics
- Lifetime data analysis
- Statistical simulation of natural processes
- Econometric methods and modeling
- Applications of statistical methods
You can find more detailed information about the Workshop on the website of AMSA’2019 amsa.conf.nstu.ru.
Please, find attached the Poster of AMSA’2019.
It is highly appreciated if you kindly forward this e-mail to potential participants in your institute and elsewhere.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the Workshop.
Organizing Committee of AMSA